fot

Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Aluminum Jack...
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:38:39 +0000
I've been happy with the one I got from Harbour Freight.  I did a little
research on the Craftsman one and found that it isn't aluminum.  It's
aluminized steel (whatever that means...probably steel painted aluminum
colour) and weighs 56 lbs (20 lbs more than the HF jack).

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern