fot

Re: Cambridge car for sale

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Cambridge car for sale
From: JReed@wilsonsports.net
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:52:20 -0500
Very well said Jack. My "racing family" is very dear to me, and look
forward to seeing them on the weekends.

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
847-472-6199

Please note my new email address is JREED@WILSONSPORTS.NET

"Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Sent by: owner-fot@Autox.Team.Net
10/01/04 08:04 AM
Please respond to "Jack W. Drews"

        To:     fot@Autox.Team.Net
        cc:
        Subject:        Cambridge car for sale

Musings on price vs. value:

If I positively had to sell my car today, I suppose it would bring $10,000

- $15,000.

If I were to reproduce it today, it would probably cost $30, - $40,000.

If somebody with unlimited resources told me today that they'd pay
whatever
necessary to buy my car, I'd ask $100,000, because where else could I get
the pleasure provided by this machine and the people associated with this
sport?

uncle jack

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.