fot

Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <henry@henryfrye.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 11:09:27 -0500
Sticky issues indeed. For me, it all comes down to a simple thought process.
As part of my "bigger plan" for why I vintage race, it is my goal to race at
all the great tracks like Watkins Glen and Road America, and yes Road
Atlanta. As a certified Triumph nut, it is my greatest pleasure to be able
to get to these type of tracks with the added bonus of being there with the
rest of the Triumph nut fraternity. From that perspective price and track
time is less an issue. Having said that, I can understand the frustration of
those closer to these tracks that are tired of paying too much for too
little.  I think the FOT factor will make the Mitty a great event.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com