fot

Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:42:54 EDT
Henry, my young friend,

You are in the enviable position of being "young as a pup". Most of us are
"older than dirt".

Long ago, I vowed to run as many significant venues as I could before I stand
my Nomex Underwear in the corner.

There will be a bunch of us that are over 60 that will be at Atlanta for the
first time in 2005.   We dont necessarily know where we are going to be in
2006.

Come catch us if you can.   :-)  And why would you deny Helen the pleasure of
our company.

I hereby nominate Henry Frye as "COM". (Curmudgeon of the Meet)

Joe (A)