fot

VTR Magazine- The Vintage Triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Magazine- The Vintage Triumph
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:42:09 EDT
FoT:

If you are not a card carrying VTR Member, you are missing out big time.

The FoT is heavily represented in Mike Cook's magazine production of THE
VINTAGE TRIUMPH. The president and several of the board members are on the FoT
list. Contributors include the likes of Kas Kastner, Paul Richardson,  Henry
Frye, Richard Taylor, Randall Young & Justin Wagner.

Pictures of the FoT at racing speed at ViR grace both the cover and back
cover.

Go to  http://www.vtr.org  to pursue your membership.  The magazine is like
having our own house organ without all of the work and expense. Support it.
This website also includes a great Classified Ads section.

Highlights of THE VINTAGE TRIUMPH:

Kas Kastner:  Extolls the virtures of the Jack Drews/Mark Weatherly Super
Spindle. (my next purchase)

Paul Richardson:  Paul discusses his favorite dentist, one of the locally
famous "The 3 MuskeTRs". (great story...I remember the begining of this group
in
the 80s)

Henry Frye: Comprehensive photo-journalism of ViR's  Gold Cup and the
International Triumph Challenge.

Richard Taylor:  More (mis)adventures from our intrepid TR4 Pilot, one of the
founders of the Georgia Expeditionary Society.

Tech Bits: from Randall and Justin.

Letters to editor include Susan Kahler, Jeff Snook, and Larry Young.

See you at the Mitty!

Joe (A)