fot

Re: SCCA cages

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SCCA cages
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:18:41 +0200
I am a bit confused. Do old TR cars run together with modern cars?

Here in Germany cars with date of made before end of '61 don't need any
security system. Others with an engine size below 2.000ccm need just a roll
bar. Cars with bigger engine need a cage. Cars that are older than 20 years
are not allowd to drive together with modern cars.

I have a 2.000ccm TR4 and use just a roll bar. That looks ok.

Chris