fot

Re: nomination...

To: mordy dunst/ gasket works <gasket.works@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: nomination...
From: Russ Moore <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:54:52 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I'll second that.

Russ Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: mordy dunst/ gasket works <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Sent: Nov 11, 2004 10:30 AM
To: roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au
Cc: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: nomination...

Terry O'beirne and his wife have been campaining their TR's for some time...
I would like to nominate Terry and Cindy to the FOT.

Mordy

 ------ He writes-----
just found the web site
i've raced and maintained various triumphs for nearly 30 years

I started working on TR's in 1970 when working part-time with Leyland dealer.
became a founding TSOA member in our State. Was trained by Lucas to repair
their "new" injection systems and consequently  every dead TR and saloon for a
hundred miles around found me at some time or other. Bought, renovated & sold
triumphs for years before establishing a local speicalist part & repair
business that is still operating under different owners.  Some reckon I
married wife (Cindy) for her TR3. She went on to work for Leyland Austraia
which helped parts supply as lot as we worked on cleaning out all
the "goodies". Between us we have numerous concourse restorations and wins.
Both have national race licences and several shelves of trophies for GT6, TR5
and 2.5 racing. TR's specialites include big capacity engines for road and
track, close ratio TR gearboxes with taper roller bearings, injection work.

contact me on roadandtrack@hypermax.net.au
Terry O'Beirne
 Australia

M. Dunst