fot

RE: Walter Mitty - Atlanta April '05

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Walter Mitty - Atlanta April '05
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:44:27 -0800
It comes from having slower, less exciting cars.

Kelvin Dodd
MGVR member.

The success of the MGVR is quite evident. At their focus event in '04 at

the Glen, I was trying to get to sleep in my RV at the track but their
public address system was quite loud as they were conducting a meeting
with
the 150 drivers and families in attendance. They were giving awards,
speeches and who-knows-what until about 10:30 Saturday evening. From the

commitment of their leaders to the sheer numbers they attract to events,

the whole MGVR scene is amazing.