fot

Devin History??

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Devin History??
From: CAMERON PUTSCH <putsch.1@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:23:53 -0500
Hello all,

I am in the process of finishing the restoration and the race preparation of
what was once Bob Colaizzi's TR Devin. This car came from florida before Bob
owned it. Anyway, he didn't give me much in the way of the cars history, so if
any of you know something about it, I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch putsch.1@osu.edu

PS. It is coming along great! There are a lot of things that were not done well
on the car that I am changing. As well as many things I must do to even get it
driving, anyway I look forward to presenting it at next seasons events. I will
get a picture of the car out in about 1 month when it is final form.