fot

Re: TR4 rocker ratio

To: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 rocker ratio
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:08:36 -0600
I would think that the ratio would change somewhat depending on what part
of the rocker tip is contacting the valve.  As the rocker depresses the
valve, the place where it contacts the valve moves outward from the rocker
shaft slightly the whole way down.  So, the ratio would be less at smaller
openings than at larger openings.

- Tony Drews