fot

Re: Famous Triumph?

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <FOT@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Famous Triumph?
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:24:54 -0600
TXFoT rumor has it that he had a yellow TR6 when he lived in Houston. We
thought of trying to track it down but that didn't gain any momentum. Seems
that was in his wild child drinking and partying phase, of which no one
wanted reminders. Maybe now that he is a lame duck we should find it and
restore it for the future Dubya Liberry.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com