fot

RE: Advice on Repaints & Thank You

To: Group44TR7@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Advice on Repaints & Thank You
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <horsty@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:12:37 -0800
Cary:

I just read a good article in the February 20005 issue of Grassroots
Motorsports magazine about their experience repainting a....gulp....Volvo.
Good article and may be the info you're looking for.

Speaking of good articles, there is one in the January 2005 issue of Classic
Motorsports on three stages of engine preparation for a TR3 - stock, hot
street and race.  It features the work of J.K. Jackson.  Is he a TOF member?

Gary