fot

RE: Advice on Repaints & Thank You

To: "'Gary Horstkorta'" <horsty@msn.com>, Group44TR7@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Advice on Repaints & Thank You
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:38:21 -0800
Yup, JK is a member, and so are Tim Suddard and Editor Gary.

And Cary, as you already know but don't want to hear, there's only one way
to do a paint job. Even on a race car. You can do a prepsol dewax and
scotchbrite surface prep and spot sand job on a car with very good but faded
paint, but if it's bad paint, you won't improve it by putting another layer
on top.