fot

Re: Possibility of rebirth of Triumph?

To: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Possibility of rebirth of Triumph?
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:45:21 -0800
I want low slung doors so you can reach down and put your coffee cup on the
street without getting out of the car, folding or removable windscreen, side
curtains are okay, WIDER track by 8", at minimum 7" 17" wheels   so you can
still have a ride you can stand for more than 300 miles but not so big you
need tires that are $500 each.,  five or six speed, yeah, six like my Maxima,
room for people that are over 6' 4" tall or more. (shorter guys, adjust the
seat , instead of tall guys having to redrill everything and refit the seat
rails). Flat fuel tank not upright, beam rear axle is okay (cheaper),
adjustable front anti-roll bar, and oh yeah, a sturdy engine that revs, we'll
take it from there. STIFF FRAME.

About half of that would get by the D.O.T. and probably none for a crash test.
Maybe Vintage cars are still okay.