fot

RE: Possibility of rebirth of Triumph?

To: "'Herald948@aol.com'" <Herald948@aol.com>, rocky@tri.net, GRMTim@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Possibility of rebirth of Triumph?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:33:28 -0800
More like sufficient corporate/national memory. I realized the other day
that I was the only member of my company that didn't consider the Vietnam
war to be some hazy historical thing. Modern Germans know what Nazis were,
but they don't think it has much to do with them. Consider Prince William
and the furor over his Halloween costume. I might be in the minority, but I
consider the fact that Nazis are now considered to be a joke to be very
comforting.