fot

Re: GT6/spitfire differentials

To: fpspitfire@insightbb.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6/spitfire differentials
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:00:56 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2005 2:03:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fpspitfire@insightbb.com writes:

I still  plan to rebuild it but I'm having trouble determining which bearing
buy  for it as there is a different carrier bearing for 73 than the other
year
GT6's.  Anyone know what year KC81207 wouldn't come off of...I can't
remember
the car for the life of me.

=====
That probably would be a circa 1970 model from a GT6+.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)