fot

GT6/spitfire differentials

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6/spitfire differentials
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:02:41 +0000
This is different than the last question.

I have a GT6 Differential which I intended to rebuild and put into my
spitfire.  The thought was that it was a 3.89 diff...however I was wrong.  It
is a 3.27:1 diff and not really usable for racing.

I still plan to rebuild it but I'm having trouble determining which bearing to
buy for it as there is a different carrier bearing for 73 than the other year
GT6's.  Anyone know what year KC81207 wouldn't come off of...I can't remember
the car for the life of me.

anyone out there want to trade a 3.89 or 3.63 for this one :)  it's all
disassembled :)

aaron
--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://home.insightbb.com/~fpspitfire