fot

RE: TR3 RACING ON STREET TIRES

To: <emanteno@comcast.net>, <KENMUN@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 RACING ON STREET TIRES
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:02:43 -0500
I have to agree with Irv n this one. I checked a set I had for trueness,
mounted Hoosier Street TDs in them, and after a solo I they were warped
all to crap. They also had crack just outside of the bolt circle. I
threw them away and sprung for a set of 15x7 aluminum wheels.

If you are going to race, don't trust you life to these wheels.

Mike "Tiger" Munson

> USING TR6 WHEELS AND 195X60-15 FIT THE CAR PRETTY WELL. THANKS,
Ken,
DON'T use the TR6 wheels. They are not strong enough, and you will tear
the centers out, and then you will be REAL unhappy. Other, wiser people
will help you with the tire question.
Irv