fot

2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:51:21 -0800
1. I have to reset my copper head gasket this week.  I am planning to
use Yamabond as a sealer [copper gasket on tr6, very flat head and
block].  Today I got a tube of the #4.  Last week Bill Babcock mentioned
#5 as the desired for head gaskets. My question is, can the semi
hardening #4 work with head gasket?

2. I have an Adco front sway bar on my TR6 and a custom, adjustable bar
on the back.  The car is quite loose [oversteers].  To 'tighten it", do
I make the arms of the rear bar longer or shorter?

Chuck