fot

Re: 2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 issues: yamabond and ovdersteer
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:40:36 -0500
  You want to soften the rear of the car ,  So lengthen the bar  or>> softer
rear springs> drop the rear psi  The car needs some wear between 120 lbs to
160 lbs   a 5/8" dia bar  with a 17" long arm only yields 30 lbs  the same
dia bar  with an 8" arm  lenght  gives you about 90 lbs The main thing here
is to do one thing at a time> and test it  don't make 3 changes and see how
it  works  check  out www.sanerperffab.com/tech.htm      rob----- Original
Message -----