fot

Re: re-torque cyl heads

To: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re-torque cyl heads
From: "Alan Taylor" <atenglish@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:04:49 -0400
When I worked at the British Leyland dealer in the later seventies , I
PDI'ed (pre delivery inspection) countless TR7s . Without exception some of
the head bolts would be almost finger tight. I would torque them to spec and
when it came back to me for it's 1000 mile service I would re-torque again
and most of the time it was obvious that it needed it.

Alan T