fot

Discount on Konig Wheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Discount on Konig Wheels
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:24:47 -0700
I picked up a copy of Tim's mag "Classic Motorsports" (the May 2005 issue)
at Border's the other day (for some reason my subscription copy never
showed up in the mail - maybe the Postman likes it?) as I was going out of
town and wanted some reading material.

Anyway I noticed a blurb that Konig is making a Panasport look-a-like and
they are advertising it for $125.00.  If anyone is interested in these
wheels they should spend the $35.00 to join NASA because Konig is given
NASA members a steep discount on any 15" or 17" wheel.  The are selling 15"
wheels to NASA members at $55 per wheel and 17" wheels at $75 dollars per
wheel.

 From NASA webpage http://www.nasaproracing.com/

--------------------
"...KONIG WHEEL MEMBER BENEFIT

NASA is pleased to announce another amazing Member Benefit courtesy of
Konig Wheels. This new program will allow NASA members to purchase any
Konig 15-inch wheel for $55 and any Konig 17-inch wheel for $75. Members
will have to provide verification of their membership status to Konig and
also run four Konig stickers provided with the wheels on their cars, but
this is a small price to pay for such a killer deal.

This deal is simply unbeatable and will give all of our members a shot at
some excellent wheels for a tiny amount of cash", said Chris Cobetto,
NASA's Mid-Atlantic Director and architect of the deal. "We're very happy
to provide this program for NASA members and we're looking forward to
seeing grids full of Konig-shod cars in 2005", added Ernie Manansala, Jr.
from Konig..."

I don't know how they will enforce the "...run four Konig stickers provided
with the wheels on their cars..." rule.