fot

In Braselton

To: "'Tony Drews '" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: In Braselton
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:15:05 -0700
Checked into the Chateau Elan this evening. Nice place. Got myself scheduled
for a massage tomorrow--just what the doctor ordered after 2900 miles of
driving. I wound up doing all the driving with my traveling companion
happily needlepointing. Great trip actually--we really had a fine time.
Books on tape--specifically Bridget Jone's Diary--the Edge of Reason got us
through Nebraska. Few things could.

I guess the track opens about noon. I need to hook up with you folks with
the big tent. I'd like to park my trailer next to it since all my tools and
parts are in it--and my inverter/battery setup and nitrogen tanks. Any
directions and suggestions for gracefully managing the always-stressful
paddock parking space grab will be appreciated.

Bill