fot

FS 1976 Spitfire in Connecticut

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FS 1976 Spitfire in Connecticut
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 19:04:24 EDT
NOT by me, contact  phone numbers later in this email.
Photos on my  website.
_http://www.cwnicholls.com/ForSale/1976TriumphSpitfire.html_
(http://www.cwnicholls.com/ForSale/1976TriumphSpitfire.html)
I hope  there's some interest here...
Clark
-=-=-=-=-=-=
I am going to sell my 1976  Triumph Spitfire
Here we go . . . .  .
Thank you in advance.
If anybody has a  bulletin board at work, I would appreciate posting this  on
it.
1976 Frame off  restoration was completed in 1994, the car sat for another 2
years during a  title search and once the title was cleared the car was
registered.  The  car was driven to local car shows in Connecticut and was one
of
the better Spitfires in its class. The engine is 1500 CC and was also
completely rebuilt.
The car has always  been garaged and never saw any winter. Car was put in
storage every  winter.  Car was caught in the rain twice. Top is in OK shape,
But, being a  fair weather car I never had it replaced.  The interior needs to
be
 freshened up, but as a driver it is OK.  Some attention would have to  be
made to the seats if the car is to be shown at car shows again.
Every part can be  purchased very reasonably from companies like Victoria
British & Moss  motors.
The car has a  professionally installed stereo/ CD player w/ monster cables
and a handheld  remote, amplifiers, a Base Box and 8" speakers tucked behind
the seats for  great sound while your driving with the top down.
I have a 3-ring binder  documenting all of the work done to the car a
detailed picture album.
I have over $7400.00  documented in restoration work and I am asking $5000.00
or best reasonable offer  for the car.
Alan Lanouette
(860) 749-4406 (Work)
(860) 749-0457 (Home)