fot

Quick list notes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick list notes
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:48:47 -0600
Okay, back from the weekend's IVR activities at Wendover, trying to get
caught up on stuff.  I think I have the recent round of nominations
and address updates done.  Comments on what is vintage racing and Utah
race tracks to follow in the near future.

And someday soon I will get around to writing up a guide to the FOT
email list and how it all works.  Obviously if you want to send mail to
fot@autox.team.net you send mail to fot@autox.team.net - that should not
be an issue, but you never know.

There are some other factors involved in how it all works, the web pages
at http://www.team.net/posting.html and http://www.team.net/list-help.html
may be useful to you regarding the FOT list or one of the other lists run
from the servers here in Salt Lake.  And thanks to those of you who sent
in contributions during the spring fund drive.  I'm planning on sending out
individual replies to all contributors by the end of May.  We'll see if
it actually occurs!

mjb.