fot

Re: no lbc young drivers

To: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no lbc young drivers
From: "Fred & Mary Hodgson" <stlnyc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 19:25:57 -0600
Rob-

Instead of doing the "Big Brother" routine, put a couple hundred dollars more
with that $100 and enroll him in a driving school that shows kids how to deal
with car control, etc. in a controlled environment with THEIR cars &
instructors.  Saves anxious moments all around as well as your relationship
with your son. FWIW

Fred Hodgson