fot

RE: Brake Master Cylinder Needed -- Spitfire and GT6

To: "'Barr, Scott '" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake Master Cylinder Needed -- Spitfire and GT6
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:30:01 -0700
I don't know that much about spits, but if the M/C looks like the TR3 parts
(or most girling bits for that matter) then you just can't go wrong with the
wilwood small M/C for about 60 bux. In a TR3 they bolt right in, look fairly
stock, and work much better than anthing made in blighty, or wherever the
heck those odd bits were made.