fot

Re: Tr6 PI and racing

To: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "Chuck Arnold"
Subject: Re: Tr6 PI and racing
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:00:29 -0700
According to the SCCA PCS you have to be 1 3/4" carbs, and only 2.
Charly

      Competition Page 1969 PCS Book
     1969 PCS Index

Manufacturer:   Standard Triumph International                  Class: C
Model:          TR-6 (SU)
--
ENGINE:
        Manufacturer ......     Triumph
        Type ..............     OHV 6 cyl in line
        Bore & stroke .....     2.94" x 3.74"
        Capacity ..........     2498 cc
        Head material .....     C.I.
        Block material ....     C.I.
        Valve head dia:
                Intake ....     1.438"
                Exhaust ...     1.26"
        Carburation .......     Two 1.75" Stromberg CD 175 or two 1.75" SU
--
TRANSMISSION AND DRIVE TRAIN:
        Clutch Diameter:        8.5"
        Gearbox
                No. speeds forward:     4
                Ratios:
                        Std.    Alt.    Alt.    Alt.    Alt.    Alt.
                1       3.14
                2       2.01
                3       1.33
                4       1.00
                5
        Overdrive
                Make & Model:   Laycock "A"
                Ratio .......   0.821
        Final drive ratios:     3.45, 3.7, 4.1, 4.3, 4.55,4.87
--
CHASSIS
        Wheelbase ...................   88"
        Track dimension, front ......   50.25"
        Track dimension, rear .......   49.75"
        Wheel Diameter ..............   15"
--
BRAKES          STANDARD                ALTERNATE
        Front:  10.75" Disc