fot

RE: alloy head, for 6 cylinder

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: alloy head, for 6 cylinder
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:23:58 -0700
 I know exactly what Kas is talking about.

Cheating is a little pointless with Peyote. with the single exception of
SOVREN all the organizing bodies stick me in with the sports racers anyway.
At the current rate of movement through the classes I'll be running with
CanAm cars in about ten years.

In sovren I run in the vintage production class, but there's two really
great Poopers to run against, and a Healy that makes my cheating dog TR3
look tame. Any of these four cars could probably have won Indy forty years
ago. Well,  maybe not Indy.

I got a real kick out of the V8 MGBGTs at road Atlanta. did they make up
their own class too?

the only problem with all this fun is that the really great cars are
starting to stay home. That's too bad. I like seeing Ferrari Testarossas,
but I don't blame them for wondering why they're doing this when they get
flogged by a junkyard dog.