fot

RE: 225hp

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 225hp
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:05:31 -0700
Hey, that's really cool. You're as nuts as I am. Of course right there is
the problem I was talking about. For our engines it doesn't really
matter--you can't get even close to the numbers you need for it to matter.
With short stroke motors and really long rods it makes a small difference
without changing displacement. And in F1 motors (and MotoGP) a tiny
improvement can be the difference between first and second, which is the
difference between winner and first loser.