fot

RE: WATKINS GLEN

To: <DSPGTi@aol.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WATKINS GLEN
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:31:05 -0400
     The reason I think there are more MGs racing than Triumphs is that it
takes less effort, imagination, experimentation, etc. to build a MG. They
just don't have the ability to build a real race car like a Triumph. Notice
I did not say it was cheaper to build a MG! I agree on the Zippo being one
of the best vintage events on the east coast. I have been twice and plan on
being there this year. Is anyone going to VIR for the July HSR event. If
your car is slightly outside the rules, this is your event!  Barry