fot

Re: F1's Cluster

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F1's Cluster
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:52:57 EDT
For years I've heaped derision on the NASCAR boys who couldn't race in the
rain cuz it's not safe.  Now how can I face them all after this  fiasco.  Next
time I show up at a track and my equipment is inadequate  I now know that I
can request a track change to suit my failures and take  the advantage away
from
my well prepared competitors.  Utterly  shameful...
Steve Smith

I simply had to  swith channels to Nascar in lieu of F1's inability to be
flexible  enough
regarding Michelin's suggestion. In addition I heard F1 wouldn't  accept a
different compound of tire overnited to deal with the situation.  The
champagne
must be flowing early in the Bridgestone VIP suites!
BTW,  a happy Fathers Day to all you Triumph dads out  there.

Kev Lynch
Be an organ donor!