fot

RE: F1's Cluster

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, <KLynch7589@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: F1's Cluster
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:21:54 -0700
I searched the F1 official web site under the rules and could not find
any specific penalty for going outside the one set per session scenario.

However, changing tires is a penalty in itself since under this year's
rules you can't refuel and change tires at the same time.  I would
assume that under the situation that was in effect today, there would
have been no additional penalty for changing tires since it was for
safety purposes.  But one never knows.

Joe C.