fot

RE: what do you do for wiring

To: "triumph club" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: what do you do for wiring
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:26:15 -0500
It was a simple answer for me -- I just let Tom Strange make a custom wiring
harness for me.  I figured if Gulfstream lets him wire their airplanes, my
little race Spit should be fine.  Plus, the job he did makes the tech
inspectors say "wow".  Whereas, if I had done the wiring myself, the tech
inspectors would be saying "wow", but also reaching for the extinguishers.