fot

Re: what do you do for wiring

To: dick ross <niteseeker@aol.com>
Subject: Re: what do you do for wiring
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:08:11 +0000
Aircraft Spruce should be your friend when doing wiring.

For switches...use aircraft switches that are sealed.
For wiring...I used aircraft wire
for connectors...I used the double crimp style by AMP with the correct crimper.

Circuits:
brake lights, transponder, coil/msd, and guages are all on when the ignition
is on.
fan and fuel pump are switched.

I don't use fuses or circuit breakers, but I don't run an alternator.

aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson