fot

Re: Slicks

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slicks
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:36:18 -0400
Mike thanks for mentioning that I could of spent money  on spacers for the
rear and been over the  track limit for the rules Of course i would have to
get a podium finish at a national and may be they would catch it  But thats
good because a thinnner spacer is less expensive any way    Mike were do you
purchase the spacers Bob Lang was right about the winners cir they are to
small on the out side OD      rob ----- Original Message -----