fot

Re: Big Surprise

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Surprise
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 23:28:03 EDT
Congratulation Bill!                Bill Ames would be proud.

TR4 #197 found a home in lower left hand corner of the cover of Victory Lane
last month.

I also got a kiss from VL's Pam Shawtraw in celebration of this event.

No swelled head in either case...but very pleased.

Bill Dentinger is the one that gets the really big pictures.