fot

FW: Goodwood Raffle at the Columbia River Classic

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Goodwood Raffle at the Columbia River Classic
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:07:27 -0700
I didn't see this come through for some reason. If you've already seen it,
sorry for the repetition.

I went up to my trailer this morning to check that everything's ready for
Monterey--I haven't even opened it after the Portland Historics. It looks
like someone ransacked it--but no, some moron left the bungies loose on the
parts shelves. What a mess.

I finally dug through it and thought to check the cooler. Arrggh. some moron
left it full of left over food. My word!! I'd fire my crew chief but I
wouldn't have a driver.

  _____