fot

Re: Hallet & The FoT

To: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Hallet & The FoT
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:32:17 -0500
Having raced at Hallett many times, we go to Cleveland, Okla., 10 miles
(thru town of Hallett) north and east, for lodging. It's about the closest
motels.

We usually stay at the Budget ZZZZ Motel on the west side of Cleveland. Not
the Ritz but cheap and racer-friendly -- 918-358-3591, 918-358-2441,
innkeeper1209@cs .com

Another is the Victorian Inn on the east side of Cleveland (all the way into
town then south on Hwy 64), which has a decent home-cookin' restaurant next
door. 918-358-3531

There's also a Skylark Motel, 918-358-3523, but we've never stayed there and
don't know if it is decent or a dump.

Budget ZZZZ has room for trailers, Victorian really doesn't, but we always
go to the track first and drop off the car before going to the hotel.

--Rocky Entriken