fot

RE: TR4 on Broadway

To: "'Fred & Mary Hodgson'" <stlnyc@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: TR4 on Broadway
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:06:18 -0400
Not exactly Broadway, but our "Martha" ('57 TR3) had a starring role in
our local High School's production of Grease this year.  At the right
moment several of the kids would pile in and drive her across the
auditorium.  I understand that she actually started up for them about
half the time, the rest of the time they pushed her across.  Apparently
the audience liked that just as well as when she went under her own
power.  Don