fot

Re: Hoosier tire wear survey

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hoosier tire wear survey
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:07:36 -0500
Yup. I last raced in November on a new set. I raced very hard, did a lot of
sliding around the right handers at TWS and ran the enduro. I wore out the
rears in one weekend. Actually, one has some life left and the fronts are
pretty good. I won't be using them or the 2 half worn out spares from the
previous set on the new car. I'd like to sell them. Is anyone interested in
them. I can take pictures and you can make me an offer.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com