fot

RE: Water Temp Guage

To: "'Gary'" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Water Temp Guage
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:08:00 -0700
You'll find a lot of reasonable replacements at any good auto parts store.
Most have a variety of bushing adapters that will work. I went to several
stores and looked at everything close that they had. I wound up with SW, but
that doesn't mean much. Look for similar dial fonts, color, and bezel
treatments. The wrong bezel will slowly drive you nuts, but small variations
in the face won't harm the look unless you're going to show the car. In
which case only OE will do.