fot

RE: anybody else seen this?

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: anybody else seen this?
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:48:02 -0500
Actually I've seen this floating around for a while (in Internet terms.. At
least 2 weeks ;) ).  I thought the original attribution was from an
Microsloth employee, so I wasn't too surprised at the technical errors.

But when it was tossed onto the list from a SPITFIRE owner I thought it
deserved comment.

My apologies for any amusement I may have caused.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas TX
'69 Spitfire vintage racer with DUAL Sus
And many other toys