fot

Re: Tow Vehicle Recommendations Full Circle

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle Recommendations Full Circle
From: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:20:40 -0400
Interesting and entertaining responses!  I'll let you all know where I come
out, but it certainly sounds like I should budget for brake upgrades, whatever
I do.  This vehicle will do double duty as a bad weather daily driver and
family hauler, so I will not be going the heavy equipment route as much as
some of you suggest.

I've always wanted a 1964 Ford Galaxy 500 "woody" wagon, built engine, HD
trans, uprated/modern suspension and brakes, modern AC, etc as a custom tow
vehicle.  Need to focus on more time for the race car that did not get raced
this season first.  Maybe in the future . . .