fot

Re: Hallett 2006 - Who's Coming?

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett 2006 - Who's Coming?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:01:51 -0600
Assuming I have a source of income, some vacation time and a suitable vehicle
for the drive down there, I'm planning to attend as a spec tater, pit grunt or
whatever.  Sure, I've run some of my Spits with IVR for years, but what real
race group would accept that as sufficient credentials?  So even if I do have
a car together and raceable by then chances are pretty good it won't make the
trip to Hallett with me.  But even without being an entrant, this sounds like
it ought to be a great time.

mjb.