fot

Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Andreas and Jim'"
Subject: Now VTR Membership was Re: Crash pad replacement
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:04:24 -0500
List Members,

I have spoken up on this topic on several previous occasions so here I go
again.

If this type of information is a valuable resource to us then we should
support VTR for providing it to us via our Membership in their organization.

In addition VTR is now providing some support to the maintenance of the
lists which is another reason to support the Organization.

Join the VTR and enjoy an excellent Organization that is devoted to the
folks who own Triumphs of all types and all over the world.

Let the flames begin.

JVV