fot

Re: overdrive/speedo info wanted

To: Ed Major <ejmajor250@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: overdrive/speedo info wanted
From: Larry Young <larry.young@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:18:10 -0600
The overdrive has nothing to do with it, because the speedometer gear is
after the overdrive.  Triumph compensated for the rear axle within the
speedometer itself.  I don't know if a 4.10 speedo was ever made for a
TR250.  There are small gearboxes made for this puprose.  I'd go to a
good speedo shop.