fot

Empty trialer traveling from Florida to Arkansas

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumph_mayflower@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Empty trialer traveling from Florida to Arkansas
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:01:04 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

I'll be making a trip to Florida from Arkansas in late November or early
December and will have an empty car trailer on the return trip from
Florida (Daytona Beach area) to Arkansas or points in between.

If anyone has a load that needs to travel from the Daytona Beach area or
close by let me know, maybe we can work something out.

Brad
http://www.141.com/triumphs