fot

RE: Synthetic oils

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Synthetic oils
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:42:00 -0800
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Jerry,

As someone who has used Mobil 1 in his daily drivers (new and used) since
1981, I would recommend staying away from synthetics on a car that already
uses oil.  It has a propensity to find places to leak from and will likely
use even more synthetic than dino juice.

Unfortunately, when she is really low on oil, the synthetic would be better
protection for the engine - Catch-22.

Jack