fot

Hoosier tire contact info

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier tire contact info
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:16:27 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Hi gang,

Probably not new news to some, but I got the name and email address for
Hoosier's Vintage Product Manager. His name is Mike Kraemer, email address is:

kraemer@hoosiertire.com

This is the guy who has the details on what Hoosier is calling the
"Speedster tire". Supposedly is the tire they have been promising for a
while. All I know is it's a radial, will have vintage legal tread and price
point similar to the Vintage TD. Maybe if everybody who thinks they might
try a set were to email him he could be swayed into thinking we were going
to buy boatloads!

Or, maybe not...

Also, this is the guy to complain to about our Vintage TD's wear problems.

Cheers